Mon, Tue, Thu 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Fri 8:30 am – 6 pm
Saturday 8 am – 3 pm
Closed Sun & Federal Holidays
ACTIVITIES & SPECIALS
Beginner Rock Climbing
Outdoor Laser Tag
SantaFe Bike Ride
Vail Pass Bike Ride
Pikes Peak Downhill
Activities, Rentals and Information
OAP Cancellation Policy
This policy is in alignment with outdoor recreation industry standards.
- Full payment for all trips is due at time of registration.
- Cancellations within ONE WEEK of the activity date will NOT be refunded or rescheduled unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellations 30 days or more before a multi-day activity start date are refundable in full unless otherwise stated. Cancellations within 30 days of a multi-day activity will not be refunded unless someone takes your place on the activity. Any refunds issued in this case will result in a service fee of 10% of the total price for the activity.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable and will not be rescheduled.
- All trips are subject to cancellation due to unsafe weather or conditions outside of our control. In this event, the trip will be rescheduled or you may opt for a refund minus irretrievable deposits. In the case of cancellation due to insufficient participation, a full refund will be issued.
- Refunds may be given within 30 days of the activity when a medical emergency or military TDY/PCS orders prohibit participation. A dated and signed doctor’s note or signed orders must be presented within 72hrs of the document issue date in order to receive a refund in these cases. If a refund is given for a multi-day trip in this instance, OAP will retain a service fee of 10% of the total price for the activity. No refunds will be given in these cases after 30 days from the trip start date.