ABOUT AUTO SKILLS SHOP
The Auto Skills Shop operates as both a do-it-yourself shop and also as a Full-Service Auto Repair Shop. The shop is an economical way to save customers money on vehicle repairs and maintenance for either way they choose.
There is a secured parking lot behind the shop for you to store your vehicle while working on larger projects that take more than a day to complete and a longer term storage for project cars.
The professional ASE certified staff is on-hand to offer technical advice when needed. The shops technicians will also do full service work for you if desired. Mechanical services by appointment only Tuesday – Friday. Prices subject to change.
Facilities and equipment available include:
- Large fully-equipped garage with 14 work Bays (one station for a small RV)
- Each DIY bay comes fully equipped with its own Snap-On toolbox filled with over 600 tools each
- Tool crib, two engine rebuild stalls
- Three Lube and Oil Bays with Power Lifts
- Tire Changing and Balancing Machine
- Hydraulic Press
- Bench Grinder
- Drill Press
Some of the mechanic work offered:
- Brake system Repairs/Upgrades
- Brake Drum and Rotor Turning
- McPherson Struts and Suspension Repairs/Upgrades
- Engine Diagnosis and Repairs
- Full Engine Replacements/Swaps
- Air Conditioning and Heater Service
- Performance upgrades
Call us for specific work needed not listed above!
The Auto Skills Shop is also home to the only privately owned vehicle car wash services available on base. There are four "do-it-yourself" high pressure wash stalls and four vacuum machines as well one automatic drive in car wash to blast away the dirt and grime and keep your vehicle bright and shining.