5136 EAGLE DRIVE
USAF ACADEMY, CO
719-333-8766 Option 2
DSN 333-8766 Option 2
719-333-8766, Option 3 -OR-
DSN 333-8766 Option 3
719-333-8766, Option 4 -OR-
DSN 333-8766, Option 4
Mon – Fri 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Wed – 7:30 am – noon
Closed Weekends, Federal Holidays & USAFA Resiliency Days
ABOUT Military Personnel Flight
ARE YOU A CURRENT CAC HOLDER? RENEW YOUR DEPENDENT ID CARDS ONLINE.
Sponsors can request card renewals online through ID Card Office Online. Cards will be printed by the Government Publishing Office and mailed to the card recipient via U.S. mail.
- Sponsor must be a Common Access card (CAC) holder and requesting a renewal of an active USID card.
- The Sponsor and the card recipient must have email addresses listed in the Defense Enrollment Ellgibility
- Reporting System (DEERS) that they have authorized DoD to use for contacting them.
- Authorization to use email for official contact can be made under •My Profile• on the IDCO website ID Card Office Online.
- The Sponsor's personnel status must extend at least 30 days in the future from the renewal request date.
- The card recipient has a photo saved in DEERS taken in the last 12 years.
- The card recipient's mailing address is present in DEERS and in the continental United States, Hawaii, or Alaska. Cannot be a Post Office (PO) Box.
CAC ID RENEWAL
If you REQUIRE A NEW ID, make an appointment by clicking the button below. Select the button under “Site Locator and Appointments.” When at the Locator, enter zip code 80840 to find the Community Center ID Card Office. Scroll to the bottom and select “Schedule an Appointment.”
Appointments are open in three month segments starting on the 1st of the present month. (e.g. Jan–Mar, Feb–April, etc.)
USE BUTTON BELOW TO MAKE APPOINTMENT FOR MILITARY, CIVILIAN, RETIREE OR DEPENDENT ID'S: